Started printing the right leg of Inmoov. At first I didn’t think I was going to like having legs on it because they were static. As the leg grows and size, so did my excitement. I’m estimating that it takes about a month to print a single leg. I have been using White HatchBox PLA and for some reason, it has disappear or very pricy on Amazon. Switching to a different brand and my have to spray paint it white.
The screen shows right (tibia) leg being glued together.
• Awarded MVP Project for past seven years (2013 thru 2018). MVP only awarded to 32 in world in which 8 are on the US and have direct access to Microsoft developers and escalation team. What makes an MVP different from other consultants is that we have direct access to Microsoft developers and program managers and provide insights into future direction with Microsoft products in our area of expertise.
• Deployed over 30 SharePoint / Project Server installations into PMO. Deployment include SharePoint Design, Configuration and Customization.
• Passed over 44 MS Certification Exams including SharePoint certs
• Migrated over 15 sites Project Server to higher versions
• Trained over thousand Project Managers using Microsoft Project
• Setup of IaaS in Azure for clients moving from premise to Azure
• Technical Reviewer of server books such as
o Forecasting Programs by Eric Uyttewaal
o Forecast Scheduling 2013 by Eric Uyttewaal
o Missing Manual: Project Professional 2010 and 2013 by Bonnie Biafore
o Project Management Using Microsoft Project 2013 by Gus Cicala
View more posts